Philips IntelliVue MP5 bedside patient monitor provides actionable information about your patients. It delivers IntelliVue monitoring power and functionality in a compact, rugged housing to serve a wide range of care environments.
Features and benefits
Adding XDS remote-control functionality can also enhance the flexibility of your workspace, to:
- View and control the monitor from an independent, larger, second display.
- Access other applications
- View and control the monitor from outside the area, when access to your patient is restricted.
- Observe and control up to four monitors from a single location.
- Reduce noise in the patient’s vicinity.
- Collect patient data.
- Print reports locally
- ECG, SPO22 and NBP available as standard
- 21.3 cm (8.4") color SVGA display
- Choice of mainstream, sidestream of Microstream CO23
- Sturdy housing (Class 7M3) to withstand rough handling
- Lightweight at between approximately 3.6 kg (7.9lbs) and 5.1 kg (11.2 lbs), depending on options
- Optional integral recorder with 5cm (2'') strip offers convenient documentation when needed