The Philips Avalon FM20 fetal monitor offers a reliable, cost-effective, high-performance solution for fetal monitoring needs in labor and delivery rooms, in antepartum testing areas, in private households and during transports in healthcare facilities. This ranges from prenatal check-ups to antepartum monitoring of high-risk pregnancies. With a cutting-edge feature set, including advanced transducers, triplets monitoring, high-quality signal processing, and a touchscreen interface, the Avalon FM20 sets new standards for performance, flexibility, convenience, and ease of use.
Features and benefits
- Avalon FM fetal and maternal monitors monitor and record data:
• Ultrasound (US) fetal heart rate monitoring of singletons, twins, and even triplets
• Fetal Movement Profile (FMP)
• External uterine activity (Toco) monitoring
• Heart rate with maternal ECG (MECG)
• Marternal Pulse from Toco
• Optional maternal noninvasive blood pressure (NBP) including pulse rate
• Monitoring of maternal temperature in connection with the Tympanic (optional)
- Smart transducers are comfortable to wear, waterproof, and easy to clean.
- With the automatic channel management all wired fetal transducers, patient module, or remote event marker can be connected to any of the fetal sensor sockets at the left side of the monitor. Cross-Channel Verification (CCV) detects coincidence between all fetal and maternal heart/pulse rates.
- Optional Non-Stress Test (NST) report software allows interpretation of fetal heart rate and Toco traces, and generates a printed report automatically for an NST, using NICHD guidelines from 2008 for electronic fetal heart rate monitoring.
- High-resolution color TFT touchscreen display with a wide viewing angle. Fetal and maternal measurements are displayed as large, easy-to-read numeric. Quick and simple cleaning due to the absence of mechanical controls. Optimized size and presentation of measurements with automatic screen layouts.
- Adjustment of the heart rate and alarm volume with an indication of the current setting
- Built-in six-inch high-resolution thermal array recorder with paper type detection and paper-out warning.
- Internal backup memory for at least 7 hours of trace data: Stored data recording to print at high speed, even multiple times; Bridge paper-out for printing the remaining trace data after new paper has been loaded; Data recovery after an interruption of the online data transmission to an OB TraceVue/IntelliSpace Perinatal system over a LAN connection.
- The LAN port is for connecting the monitor to an OB TraceVue/ IntelliSpace Perinatal obstetrical information and surveillance on a network. OB TraceVue/IntelliSpace Perinatal controls all patient admit/discharge events
For more information on Avalon FM20 specifications, please do not hesitate to contact us via hotline 19002142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.