Features and benefits
- Heater with 3 operation modes: pre-heating mode, manual mode and skin mode.
- Infant radiant warmer for neonatal thermoregulation with quartz heater can swivel at least 90° to each of both sides. When the heating unit is placed at 90°, the mother kangaroo can be activated to provide a cozy environment to both mother and newborn.
- APGAR clock included.
- Weighting scale up to 10kg integrated to the bed, automatically displays the newborn weight on the screen once he is first placed on the bed.
- Built-in examination LED white lamp.
- Optional built-in gas module and built-in suction unit controlled from the main panel.
- Optional integrated T-piece resuscitator with adjustable controls of PIP (operated from the main panel) and PEEP.
- Optional built-in blender for controlling levels of Oxygen concentration from 21% to at least 60% operated from the main panel
- Optional SpO2 module to measure O2 saturation and heart pulse with information to be displayed on the control panel LCD screen.
- Optional Bilitron Bed phototherapy which uses a set of 17 blue Super Leds to emits light upwards that passes through the underside of the acrylic bed and transparent gel mattress, to reach the shin of the new born who is comfortably lying down and positioned to receive phototherapy treatment.
- Display selections with LCD screen full color, LCD screen monochrome for displaying graphics and trends of air temperature, skin temperature (main temperature and peripheral temperature), Oxygen concentration in the environment, phototherapy treatment time, newborn’s weight, SpO2, heart pulse and newborn data; or LED 7 segment screen to save budget.
- Audio and visual alarms for high and low temperature, as well as for:
+ Power failure
+ Probe failure or disconnected
+ Heater failure
+ Temperature higher or lower than set temperature
+ Oxygen concentration higher or lower than set
+ SpO2 probe failure or disconnected
- Mobile, mounted on 4 swivelling castors wheels, all 4 with brakes.
- Bed can tilt continuously up to ± 12° for Trendelenburg proclive & declive positions, through electric command buttons with W Ray cassette tray. ¬Base with height adjustable with electrical foot switches on both sides.
For more information on Ampla 2085 specifications, please do not hesitate to contact us via hotline 19002142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.