The Avalon CL solution offeres the choice of freedom eliminating cables for all possible fetal and maternal measurements. With the Avalon CL you have the full performance and features available as with the wired Smart Transducers: same ultrasound performance, monitoring twins and triplets, Smart Pulse, and Transducer Finder LED. Maternal measurement can be also monitored wireless using the IntelliVue CL Pods.
The Avalon CL combines convenience and versatility with ease of use; freeing the mother from cables during all stages of care, especially in labor and delivery.
Manufacturer: Philips (Germany)
Features and benefits
The Avalon CL solution consists of a base station and the following optional transducers:
• A cableless US transducer measuring fetal heart rate and fetal movement profile.
• A cableless Toco+MP transducer measuring uterine activity externally, maternal pulse, and either DECG, MECG, or IUP
• A cableless ECG/IUP transducer measuring either DECG, MECG, or IUP
In addition. the base station provides an interface to the IntelliVue CL SpO2 Pod and IntelliVue CL NBP Pod.
• Cableless, waterproof, light-weight transducers have constant strong performance throughout the operating time; Higher clinical confidence, by allowing expectant mothers continuously be monitored, including during a bath or shower, or while ambulating
• On demand audible patient call from the fetal monitor
• Cableless monitoring for twins and triplets
• Reliable fetal parameter signal quality with a line-of-sight operating range of up to 100 m/300 ft1
• Automatic out-of-range notification for the patient
• High capacity, rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries, combining an operating time of more than 8 hours per charge cycle with a short recharge time of less than 3 hours
• Easy and quick assignment of transducers and CL Pods by simply docking them at the base station.
• The base station connects to any fetal sensor socket on the Philips Avalon FM20, FM30, FM40 and FM50 fetal monitors, or to the rear telemetry connectors on the FM40 and FM50.
• Eliminates the need of a power cable to the mains
For more information on Avalon CL specifications, please do not hesitate to contact us via hotline 19002142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.