The MX100 is a flexible, reliable way to monitor patients on the move – and at the bedside – with a single, portable, stand-alone monitor, It is small and light, yet offers a broad, scalable set of clinical measurements. This rugged, battery-powered device features a built-in 15.5cm (6.1″) touchscreen and familiar smartphone-like operation for ease of use.
Features and benefits
Highly-portableconfiguredin hospital patient monitor designed for monitoring low-tomid-acuity patients duringin-hospital transport and at the bedside. IntelliVue MX100provides increased ruggednessover its predecessor, housing materials tested to withstand infection control cleaning efforts, and proven ease-of-use, while delivering the high quality standard that the Philips IntelliVue family of patient monitors is known for.
Key benefits ofthe IntelliVue MX100 include:
- Designed to increase overall staff efficiency with provenease-of-use.
- Comprehensive and scalable set of market-leading clinical measurements, rangingfrom basic to advanced monitoring.
- Compact and robust designto withstand challengesassociated within-hospital mobile monitoring and help reduceequipment downtime and repair costs.
Unique differentiators are:
- Proven ease-of-usethrough state-of-the-art display and intuitive smartphone-styleoperation.Usability evaluated and proven through usability studyconducted by an independent human factors testing facility.
- Built using chemically-resistant surface materials that are designed to withstand harsh chemicals used as part of infection control cleaning efforts.
For more information on IntelliVue MX100 specifications, please do not hesitate to contact us via hotline 19002142 or email email@example.com