Philips IntelliVue XDS is a smart solution for isolation rooms giving you the flexibility of an additional high-resolution larger display for IntelliVue patient monitors. In other words, IntelliVue XDS provides a better view for clearer clinical decisions from the outside rooms.
Features and benefits
- Full remote control of bedside monitors
- Remote alarm solution isolates disturbed alarms from patient rooms and hence patients can enjoy an overall better experience during recovery
- LaunchPad feature allows to start further applications simultaneously on the same PC
- XDS Database collects and stores vital signs information from connected monitor and this database can be used by other applications that require continuous access to patient monitoring data.
- The network infrastructure service provides the functionality to print various reports from the patient monitor
For more information on XDS Remote Display specifications, please do not hesitate to contact us via hotline 19002142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org