Clinical Application Specialist (Nothern Vietnam)
Specialized in Ultrasound
Your main responsibility as a Clinical Applications Specialist in Ultrasound is to provide hands-on clinical training at customer sites and online mainly to nurses, physicians, and technicians to improve the clinical performance of their systems. You will also actively support our customers and our Sales and Service teams in everything related to Ultrasound.
In this role you will have a unique possibility to become a recognized expert and to make significant impacts by helping our customers become more successful and knowledgeable.
You will work in a dynamic team at TNT Medical and report to Sales Manager.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Become a recognized expert in products and clinical insights
- Actively and continuously acquiring knowledge through training programs by device manufacturers, CME course by medical schools, as well as self-studies to keep up to date with the latest features, solutions, and developments within your assigned field
Assist customer clinical performance
- Develop and execute training programs for our clinical users for Ultrasound in Vietnam
- Customize the device configurations to the specific wishes of the users, in close contact with project management, account management and the customer, in order to maximize the clinical performance
- Develop, localize, and deliver user guides and other clinical guiding materials to assist customers in using Ultrasound
- Troubleshoot and handle all customer problems related to clinical protocols/product use and assisting customers with the use of products distributed by TNT Medical
- Escalate possible product issues and feedback to the Manufacturers, Customer Service, Sales and Support teams
Generate demands for anesthesia and ICU ventilators and drive sales
- Deliver demonstrations, presentations, courses, workshops and talks to stimulate sales and improve customer knowledge level
- Collect and evaluate clinical data to assist the sales organization in tender processes
- Drive the sales of our educational services, upgrades, add-ons, options and other services in collaboration with Sales and Service
- Collaborate with Marketing team in all promotion activities including workshops, expos, and online campaigns
- Univeristy Degree (preferred Medical Bachelors in Hanoi Medical University or HCMC Medicine and Pharmacy University; or Biomedical Engineering/ Automation/ IT Bachelors from Hanoi and HMC University of Technology)
- 2-3 years experiences in clinical application specialist in relevants fields in medical device industry, preferred in Ulstrasound. Fresh graduates with good GPAs and relevants skills are also welcomed to apply for this position
- Good communication skills in English
- Excellent communicator and trainer with a suitable personality
- Good critical and analytical thinking
- Social and open
- Ability to work in high-pressure environments
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively (weekly travels)
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Curious and willingness to learn to stay on top on latest developments
- A unique chance for you to become a recognized expert in ultrasound and work with the latest and most innovative products and clinical procedures
- Opportunity to access extensive and continuous training on the latest equipment, tools and innovations within ultrasound.
- Excellent networking opportunities and chances to develop your expertise by interacting with customers and experts
- Opportunity to work in professional, active and friendly working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you’re interested in this job opportunity to join us at TNT Medical, please send your resume before 25 September (25/09/2016) to the designated email address.