According to the agreement between Philips Vietnam and TNT Medical, from August 1, 2019, TNT Company is officially authorized to be a qualified dealer to cooperate with Philips in maintenance activities of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computed Tomography Scan and X-ray systems nationwide.
Accordingly, the process of authorizing the service will take place in stages, and is expected to be completely delivered in December 2020.
Over the past 2 years, TNT Medical not only has had the goal of developing and expanding the product range to meet the diverse needs of the medical device market, but also strongly has focused on improving the quality of customer service to give customers the best after-sales experience. Accordingly, a team of technical support engineers has committed to 24/7 customer care, specifically:
– 24/7 call center operation
– Remote support within 15 minutes after the notification
– Be present at customer’s site within 2 hours for Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
– Warranty and spare parts replacement within 7 working days
– Periodically monitor, maintain and report
– Maximized customer service by implementing optimized service packages
Currently, TNT Medical’s customer service team offers the following services:
1. Consulting and installing equipment
2. Device manual
3. Repairing and periodic maintenance
4. Supplying components and spare parts